Leaders' Council Scholarship
Imperial County 4-H Leaders' Council Scholaship
Every year, the Imperial County 4-H Leaders' Council awards an educational scholarship of $250.00 to up to 6 recipients.
What are the Eligibility Requirements?
- Must be enrolled in the 4-H Program
- Must be a graduating senior
- Must be planning to pursue higher education (Proof of enrollment in a higher education institution will be required before funds are released)
How do I apply?
- Download the Imperial County Scholarship Application 2016-2017
- In include the completed application with your current record book. Record Book Judging will take place on June 17, 2017. Your Club Community Leader may have a Record Book submission deadline sooner than this date, so please contact him or her to make sure you get your everything turned in on time.